Sautéed pods with garlic and ginger
- a handful of pods, green beans (whatever they are)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- Well, also salt and pepper, and the oil to sauté.
Preparing it is too easy:
- You clean the pods and cut them as it teases you.
- Bleach them in boiling water for 2 minutes. It is important that you do not put them in the water until it is boiling, and it is also important that they do not stay there for more than 2 minutes.
- You remove them from the water and the reserves.
- In a large frying pan or wok sauté the ginger and garlic that you previously chopped in sheets for a couple of minutes, do not let the garlic burn.
- Then add the beans and a pinch of salt.
- In no more than 3 minutes everything should be ready, try, correct the salt if necessary, remove from the heat, serve and just at that moment you will add freshly ground white pepper.
This companion, as I said at the beginning, is good for anything. In my case, a grilled chicken breast.
The flavor is strong. And it's so delicious that you can eat it with white rice and already.
If you like green pods, you can try this green bean salad (which are pretty much the same).